Thursday 13 March 2008

Murchison Falls National Park

Big african sunrise on the Nile


"Mom, I'm hungry!"

"Ba patient and wait for your little brothers"

"I think mom is calling us"

"Mom, we're coming..."

"Hey guys I found some fresh food!"

"Why that lions are looking at me?!"

"Don't know what is it, but I think is good. What do you think guys?"

"Hope lions don't like bikers!!!!"

"We don't like it, let's go for a classic anthilop"

"Oopss!!"


"...here seems safe..."

"Why don't we play with that strange animal?"

"All this small animal are too crazy for me"

"Run, run! He's shooting!"

"Hey don't go away, we could be friend!"

"You're too ugly for me!"

"Hey you on the bike don't go away, we could be friend!"


In corrispondenza delle cascate Murchison il Nilo attraversa la Rift Valley, uno degli ecosistemi piu' ricchi di tutto il pianeta. Qui si ha la possibilita' di avvistare un'innumerevole quantita' di animali. Dai grandi erbivori ai piu' pericolosi carnivori. Abbiamo passato mezza giornata in mezzo al parco e nel pomeriggio siamo andati in barca fino alla base delle cascate.
Come sempre e' stata un'esperienza incredibile. Gli animali trasmettono veramente un grande senso di pace e tranquillita'.
Colonna sonora: "Jambo, jambo" Traditional swaili

No comments: